Features and Benefits
- Jacketed hollow point for optimal performance through tough barriers
- 165 grains
- Bonding process welds lead and jacket together to work as a unit for controlled expansion and enhanced retained weight
- 6-segment jacket notching promotes positive, consistent and programmed expansion at a variety of impact velocities
- Nickel-plated shell case helps ensure positive gun function through smooth chambering and ejection
- Copper-alloy jacket is contoured for maximum upset over a wide range of velocities and ranges
- 20-round box
- Engineered to maximize terminal ballistics
- .40 Smith & Wesson caliber
- Caliber: .40 S&W
- Number of rounds: 20
- Pistol Ammo Type: Home Defense
- Grain weight: 165
What’s in the Box
- Winchester Bonded PDX1 .40 Smith & Wesson 165-Grain Handgun Ammunition
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 or older to purchase Rifle or Shotgun Ammunition and 21 or older to purchase Handgun Ammunition. In ordering this product, you certify that you are of legal age and satisfy your jurisdiction’s legal requirements to purchase this product.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition. Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Item will only be shipped using Ground Shipping to the contiguous 48 states only.
There are no reviews yet.