TAVOR TS12 for Sale
The IWI Tavor TS12 12 gauge is a gas-regulated bullpup shotgun with an innovative design that feeds from one of three (3) individual magazines which can hold four 3 inch shotgun shells or five 2 ¾ inch shells each. This means that the potential overall capacity from all three (3) individual magazines is 15 rounds plus one additional round in the chamber.
Tavor TS12 has a unique feature that automatically loads a round in the chamber. Once subsequently loaded magazine is rotated into position. It can be fed and unloaded from either side.
Additionally, the Tavor TS12 includes four (4) sling attachment points, M-LOK compatible rails, a continuous Picatinny rail on top, Benelli/Beretta choke tube compatibility, and the reliability expected of all IWI products. Although the Tavor TS12 for sale has an 18.5-inch barrel, the overall length is still only 28.34 inches.
The TS12 offers an innovative versatile and compact sporting or home defense shotgun. Optimized for whatever application you need.
Tavor Ts12 FEATURES
- Muzzle threads are internal and will be Beretta type. One choke included with each Tavor for sale.
- Tubular magazine system (5 – 2 ¾” or 4 – 3”) 15 rounds total capacity
- 12 gauge gas-operated smoothbore semi-automatic shotgun with integral gas regulation adjustment
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- A one-piece full-length 1913 standard Picatinny top rail will be on the gun. M-LOK receptacles incorporated into each side of the forearm of the shotgun body
- Cross bolt safety
- Disassembly from the rear without the use of any special tools
- Easy to load system that can be loaded from either right or left side. Cartridges unloaded one at a time with a push of a button
- A unique patented “Bullhead” bolt system, specially designed for use with the Tavor Ts12 for sale
- Gauge: 12ga/3” chamber
- Barrel Length (mm): 470 (18.5”)
- Overall Length (mm): 720 (28.34”) not including the choke
- Weight (weapon only, kg): 3.6 kg